Soccer journals for kids
Paper journals are making a comeback!
It is no secret writing down your thoughts helps you focus, enhances productivity, and reduces anxieties.
I made the journal look like a book on purpose, and I filled it with motivational quotes by inspirational figures such as Lionel Messi, Michael Jordan, Venus Williams, Einstein, Opera Winfrey, Taylor Swift, Henry Ford and more.
The cover art is by Italian digital artist Elettra Cudignotto, who illustrated the “Sean Wants To Be Messi” book series.
It can be utilized as a journal or a diary for soccer players to capture their thoughts and dreams as well as training progress.
This journal will make a great gift for any soccer player. It’s available for purchase on Amazon, with 4 cover options:
- Dimensions: 6 x 9 inches. 180 pages.
- 12 evergreen MONTHLY PLANNER pages - for planning
- 100 lined pages for NOTES – for dreaming
- 20 pages for PRACTICE NOTES – for training
- 30 pages of GAME RECORDS – for learning
- 15 motivational quotes - for inspiration